ENABLING IMPACT STARTUPS TO SCALE-UP
Applications for our Fall Cohort will open in August 2020
Please click here for Office Hours in the meantime
IP Lab is a rigorous, four-month accelerator for entrepreneurs seeking to address one specific challenge in their venture—raising investment. During the Lab, high-potential growth-stage entrepreneurs come together with world-class mentors to get guidance on scaling their business, fund raising and making their financials ready for investment. They also work on their startups’ impact measurement, strategic plan and pitch decks. Through one-on-one Office Hours, they also receive customized support suited to their unique business case.
- Understand the steps of the investment process and what is needed to be prepared at each step.
- Diagnose where a venture is in preparedness for those steps, build a full plan for how to get ready, and actively work to get there.
- Meet with actual funders to get feedback and practice building investor interest.
BY THE END OF THE LAB, ENTREPRENEURS WILL HAVE
- Learned what the fundraising process looks like from start to finish and the elements needed to succeed in raising funds.
- Diagnosed how prepared (or unprepared) they are on various elements of funding preparedness, giving them a snapshot of where they are.
- Actively worked on various elements to become more prepared to raise funding.
- Created a list of at least 30 potential funders and learned quick research and outreach techniques to find and connect with even more funders when they leave.
- Learned a methodology for how to build strong relationships with funders – relationships that get stronger over time which will help make their funding case stronger.
- Completed funding readiness “reality checks” with 2 to 3 real funders and received real and honest feedback on their investment preparedness.
- Designed a strategic plan to become funding ready and identified the tools to get there.